Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 GTL Ducllier dist vacuum control

le garagiste

Enthusiast
Hi,
I am just finishing a far too long restoration but hey its fun but I need a good dist /vacuum control for the standard Ducellier 525387 or R324c33.
Help needed
Cheers
Le garagiste

Thanks Steve.
I have contacted your 'friendly agent ' and they are very helpful but at £170 a little steep. I have to persuade my client. I take your point re secondhand and concur.
Thanks
le garagiste

Is that £170 just for the vacuum unit? Almost fell off my chair!! I believe you can get a complete new Ducellier distributor from France for less than that!!

Hi Steve, Thanks for the reply. Bit heavy even though it is for a complete dist. This particular one has no listing for component parts apparently even though they may be the same they are not able to tell me so dealer option is a complete unit. Understandable but expensive and frustrating. It is a Ducellier525387 also ref R324C33 if it means anything to you or if you can let me have a French supplier link that would be great. Tony le garagiste.
www.le-garagiste.com

It seeems that there is indeed just the complete unit availlable ...

• Verteiler.jpg
    Verteiler.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 130
Hi David.
Thanks for that at least I can focus on finding one complete and stop wondering.
Cheers
Tony
le garagiste

Back