Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 gtl for sale

kerryannesims

Renault 4 gtl for sale
White bodywork, A Reg, 59431 mls.
Bodywork rusty, However would do for spares and engine in good condition.
one previous owner before myself, Ideal for breaking.
Any questions please contact kerryannesims@yahoo.co.uk. or call 07811 111320.
Please be advised I am selling this car on behalf of my sister.

Don't be so harsh on the poor white GTL. (After all I'm advised that white is the best colour for a R4). If the chassis is in better condition than the bodywork we should try some Renault 4 matchmaking with a new owner rather than going the spares route.

How does the chassis rate against the horrors in the buyers guide?

Where in the country (and in which country) is the car based? If you can figure out the uploading pictures option (once you've found the manage attachments button below where you write your post it becomes easy) then do post some photos of the car.

Dont quite know where to begin with the chassis. I would imagine it is ok. It was my sisters pride and joy before she went travelling. She came back all refreshed and wiser.Unfortunatly it was not the case for her car. The previous owner was a middle aged lady who bought it new to use for supermarket shopping. thats all. Only had 30000 on the clock when my sister got it!!!!
The engine is in great nick if someone wanted it. Ideally car needs to go as a whole. Will get a friend to check the chassis. Want to sell it sharpish as i've found her an identical one which 'd like to help her buy.We are based in panfield essex. it's about 20 mins from stansted.

Back