Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 GTL For Sale

northcote

Enthusiast
R4 GTL 1984 for sale. Sunshine Yellow. Good condition, FSH, genuine 88,000 miles, recent service and bodywork attention, MOT December 2006 but hardly driven since last MOT. Excellent running order.Sound interior needs a bit of TLC. £650.00 O.N.O. Contact 01822 810238 (West Devon).

your R4

Hi there , have you sold this one yet?, I'm looking for a car witha short MOT and liitle chance of getting the next one (cheap) ! I have a damaged car which needs repair.

What's happened to your car Richard? Nothing too serious I hope.

If it's any help I have a LHD GTL shape TL bodyshell going spare. It's complete but starting to go in all the normal areas (tops of the wings mostly).

Le prang

Hi My 18 year old son managed to put it into a ditch late one night.mind you it is his car ,re rather touchingly bought it off me . Now nee bonnet, both outers and both inners.. the trouble is rot free inner wings are n short supply. I''d appreciate your advise Richard

I'd struggle to help with a bonnet. The spare bonnet has rust at the front. I do have an enormous selection of second hand nearside front wings in reasonable condition.

Bonnets and outer front wings are easy from Renault - about £80 for a bonnet and £35 for the wings if memory serves me correctly which seems very good value. Worth talking to a dealer. I have a pair of inner wings but they need the top edge replacing (you can get the repair panel for £15). Renault prices are £85 for the NS and £150 for the OS. Problem is people don't seal the join when they replace the outer wing, or for rare cars with the original outer wings the sealant has split with age. So not many good condition second hand parts knocking around.

Liam might have some bits kicking around.

Back