Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 Pick up

aquaorchard

Enthusiast
Searching for a R4 pick-up, either left or right hand drive, in UK or France. Anybody know of the where abouts of one? Saw one in the french pyrennes christmas holidays, but couldn't find any place to turn around on the mountain road, to give chase....so still searching.

we have a F6, if you're interested

hello we have an F6 not a pick up but a van, good load carrier. Needs a good home as we are down sizing!

hello mike our renault F6 is a 1986 model in blue, its had 11 owners before me, i cant remember how many miles but will check when i get in it tomorrow. She's been looked after by Derek at Renospeed, I had alot of work done on it may last year; replacing the fuel pipe, the spark plugs, rack gaitor, exhaust mounts, gasket, air filter, and some welding to deal with the rust. This year she's had a new distributor and has passed her MOT (march 2011) with flying colours. For her age i'm told she's in great shape and could go on for years! She is taxed until september and is currently in London. We think she is worth about £2000, judging by the pricing guide on this site! my email is georginakrussell at doctors.org.uk if you want more info please get in touch and i can supply chassis numbers and what have you.
i will try to attach some photos too.

• DSC_0110.jpg
    DSC_0110.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,494
Last edited:
Back