Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 Please!

b.e.a.t.t.y

I am looking for a Renault 4, van or car. It can have an MOT failure or be in need of restoration, any car wanted really. From an immaculate prize posession to a battered restoration project!

I am situated in the Midlands area, Coventry to be exact. Would like notification of cars anywhere in the country if possible.

If not, can anyone tell me where I would be able to find a Renault 4 otherwise?? There is never anything in the Autotrader, nor on eBay. Thanks a lot for your help. Mike.[/quote]

Welcome Beatty.

The Renault 4 market has gone underground. There aren't many of us left in the UK, but places to look are listed on http://www.renault4.co.uk/forum/about290.html

The spares situation is still good - new and secondhand - so the R4 is still one of the cheapest cars to run. Probably one of the most amusing too.

Just to let you know I have sorted out another straight original R4 F6 van, C reg, one owner, solid body, tidy but not great paint, very good runner, and best of all 12 months MOT.

Yours for a quick £500 before I polish it up and put it on ebay...

Stuart.

Forgot to say, I'm in Leicester so only 30 mins from Coventry...
You can always call me on 07973 358877.
But not after 9 in the eve thanks...

Stuart

Need a renault 4?

B.e.a.t.t.y,

I have a Renault 4 GTL- in that lovely mango orange/ yellow! "A" reg- good condition with MOT until Sept. (Body work particularly good for age with only one real dent in it from the first owner. I am the second.) Based around junction 4 of M25 so it is a bit of a way, but if you want more info and you are interested- drop me a line.

Whiskeypriest.

RENAULT 4tl FOR SALE!

Hi, I have a daytona yellow renault 4 Tl, A reg, resprayed within the last 12 months, passed its mot 2 days ago. His name is Clarence and he's an absolute gem. Vitually no rust, good body work & paint. I'm in Wolverhampton.
Let me know if you're still looking.
Thanks, Emma & Clarence

Back