Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 TL For Sale

emma&clarence

Hello All

I have a beautiful yellow R4TL for sale, much the same as Ermintrude, minus the grey trim along the bottom of the doors.
He's an A reg, he was serviced and mot'd last week, and he's running very nicely.
There's no rust on him, I can't see signs of any welding ever having been done, and he was resprayed about 14 months ago.

He's only got 38890 miles on the clock. I'm positive this is genuine as I've just found the service history from registration in 1984, to 1993, at which point he'd only done 24270 miles. This goes some way to explaining why he's in such fantastic shape.

I'm looking for offers around £1000, which I think is reasonable considering his condition.
I might put him on eBay if I don't have any joy on here, but I am open to sensible offers, as I need to move him on quite quickly.

Any offers gratefully received, email us at thomas.brewin at btinternet.com

We're in Wolverhampton in the West Mids, any buyer would have to be able to collect.
Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon . . . Emma & Clarence

• Clarence2.jpg
    Clarence2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 538
  • Clarence3.jpg
    Clarence3.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 473
  • clarence 1.jpg
    clarence 1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
Interested in te R4

Hi I've been looking for a similar car for a while and would be interested to talk to you on the phone... My Number is 01424 813784 It's Richard

Update!!

Hi Folks,
Just to let you know Clarence has moved on to a wonderful new home where I'm sure he'll be loved and appreciated, and, mostly pleasingly, he'll be put to good use for once!
Thanks for all your interest, sorry to those of you who missed out.
TTFN, Emma

Back