Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 5 tl for sale

Renault5ben

Enthusiast
After a new engine and a huge arguement with my fiancée it's now sadly time to part with my tl.. She needs work but is currently taxed, motd untill Aug and in daily use unless she breaks down! With the car will include all the spares I have managed to gather for her and a manual. I don't know what she is worth but paid around £900 back in August, I know in current condition it's not worth that so viewing is welcomed along with sensible offers. Any more information just ask :)

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 14
After a new engine and a huge arguement with my fiancée it's now sadly time to part with my tl.. She needs work but is currently taxed, motd untill Aug and in daily use unless she breaks down! With the car will include all the spares I have managed to gather for her and a manual. I don't know what she is worth but paid around £900 back in August, I know in current condition it's not worth that so viewing is welcomed along with sensible offers. Any more information just ask :)
Hi! Is the car still for sale? Can you give me a bit more detail on the engine and gearbox? What size is the engine (cc's) and would it be possible to send a photo of the engine compartment showing the gearbox and gear linkage etc.? Thanks very much. V best regards Mark (markblatherwick@gmail.com)

Hello Renault5ben, did you sell your Green R5 in the end? If so, do you know where it is now and if it is still in West Sussex (which is where I live)? Regards, Jon

Just for reference the original poster did in fact sell this car and it has disappeared off the horizon as far as I can tell

I actually supplied quite a few parts for this and when it sold the new owner asked me about a carburettor for it and could I give him a price to restore it that was the last I heard two maybe three years ago now I guess have you tried doing a registration search to see if it is still on the road

I actually supplied quite a few parts for this and when it sold the new owner asked me about a carburettor for it and could I give him a price to restore it that was the last I heard two maybe three years ago now I guess have you tried doing a registration search to see if it is still on the road
I have had a look but the MOT expired in 2016. I guess it's MOT exempt so tricky to find out whether it is still on the road. What did you think of it as an example? It had been chopped having being lowered but I thought the colour was quite striking and the seats didn't look to be the normal cloth fitting. Vinyl perhaps?

Back