Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault four CV boots.....help

How much do you want for the matching set, is it 2 or 4.
billy

I'll have to check what I have. A sort out is due as I've found a key ring with about 20 keys on it and I've no idea what they all fit. Would probably hope for about £25 for early ignition, doors and boot that match. I definitely have a GTL set that matches, but that's not a lot of use for your car.

I have just realised when Malcolm replied that I also need a lock for the tailgate door as well, I live near Brigg.
billy

bonnet door locks

I am still interested in both the bonnet and the door locks / keys I like the earlier bonnet much better than the Gtl one.
I wonder if it would be possible for you to find out how much it would cost to post it by parcel force or another service, as you have said it is the bulk of it rather than the weight.
regards Billy

I have now resolved the problem with the door locks, I took them all off and dismantled and cleaned them leaving them overnight submersed in diesel and low and behold the ignition key turned them first time, thanks Bluebell for the info regarding the ignition key, I guess that they might have been a little bit stiff with laying so long.
And thanks Malcolm for all the help.

Back