Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renaut R4/R5 Alpine Turbo 5.5x13 wheels Brand New available

r4allpourposes

Enthusiast
Renault R5 Turbo Alpine Style Lightweight Alloy Wheels 5.5Jx13 ET25 3x130
We can provide Renault R5 Turbo Alpine Style Lightweight Alloy Wheels for Renault cars in silver polished finish with black inner painted. 5.5x13'', PCD 3x130, offset ET25, fits front and rear axle of Renault cars with 3 Stud wheels 3x130mm, like R4/R5/R6 etc... Provided with TUV certification. Tubeless wheels with warranty of 3 years.

Data Sheet
Condition: New
Weight: 5.3 Kg
Size: 5.5x13''
Offset (ET): ET25
PCD: 3x130
1.jpg
6.jpg

27.jpg
16.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2018-01-29 at 7.56.39 PM.jpeg

• R4_my (6).jpg
    R4_my (6).jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Minerva1.jpg
    Minerva1.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 6
  • auto (12).jpg
    auto (12).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
They look great. How much including shipping to the UK? (For 4 wheels)

Sorry for my delay, but I forgot my password login. We can send to you 4 pcs. Renault Alpine 5.5x13 for Euro 524,00 with shipping included. We can also provide lug nuts for Euro 40 if needed (the original lug nuts don't work because they have flat head and here you have to use 60 degree conical nuts). For more info www.alfagiulia.eu or direct email 1300super@gmail.com

Sorry for my delay, but I forgot my password login. We can send to you 4 pcs. Renault Alpine 5.5x13 for Euro 524,00 with shipping included. We can also provide lug nuts for Euro 40 if needed (the original lug nuts don't work because they have flat head and here you have to use 60 degree conical nuts). For more info www.alfagiulia.eu or direct email 1300super@gmail.com

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 4
Not quite as straightforward as depending on what height suspension has been set at how stiff your shock absorbers and how well your wings fit and how you intend driving in my experience 165 65 13 should be fine but I did have 185 60 13 don't also forget that different tyres from different manufacturers the same size can vary diameter

FWIW I Bought a set of these some months back I think from Franzose and the recommended tyre size in the ad from memory was 155 70 13 but if you go on the their website you'll find it. Haven't fitted them yet got much bigger issues to sort out first so I can't tell you about fitment issues or post pics etc although with the suggested size I'm not expecting any problems. I would have liked to have gone a bit bigger if poss but decided to play it safe

Not quite as straightforward as depending on what height suspension has been set at how stiff your shock absorbers and how well your wings fit and how you intend driving in my experience 165 65 13 should be fine but I did have 185 60 13 don't also forget that different tyres from different manufacturers the same size can vary diameter
Thanks a lot for this. It leads me on to another question, my shock absorbers are stiff, how do I loosen them? My car is higher than usual I believe, and I can't find anyone who can help me lower it, it runs fine but every pea I drive over makes the car shudder and potholes are a nightmare. Any recommendations on what to do will be appreciated.

Back