Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

RHD Renault 4 van wanted

Lou

Enthusiast
Hi, new here, looking for a nice 4 van prefer F6 and rhd, to be used for our business promotion but also for other reasons. First car I had in the early 80's was a Renault 4 6v 845cc (pic attached) and a few R4 vans after that as a student as they were practical and so cheap (not desirable) back then. Daughter wants to use it too if we find a good one. Don't mind some work but not a complete basket case. Any leads appreciated. Cheersrenault 4.jpg

Hello @Lou

Sorry no leads on a van, but that’s a great picture thanks - I think it deserves to go in the Gallery of Gorgeous thread in R4 Discussion :)

Best wishes, Simon.

Hi, new here, looking for a nice 4 van prefer F6 and rhd, to be used for our business promotion but also for other reasons. First car I had in the early 80's was a Renault 4 6v 845cc (pic attached) and a few R4 vans after that as a student as they were practical and so cheap (not desirable) back then. Daughter wants to use it too if we find a good one. Don't mind some work but not a complete basket case. Any leads appreciated. CheersView attachment 23509
I have a F4 van Mot August 1986 LH drive C402ADL. Head gasket just gone so am fixing. Am prepared to sell £3,250 with head gasket fixed. £2,950 as is but tatty. On the Isle of Wight. Tim Bristow 01983 875378, 07836 761541

Back