Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

richard

richard

Enthusiast
Renault 4 chassis for sale-rust problems in all usual places but still rigid! A couple of redeeming features.Also masses of other R4 TL & GTL spares new & used. also 5GTL engines& gearboxes,condition unknown.Too much to list & price,but on the cheap side as I must get rid very soon.Please phone me on07909 765838.thanks!

Yup Pretty and Biggish too.

130,410 km2

Sounds big to me

Ok we're small, even the UK as a whole is only 244,820 sq km!

However the long distances in Norway! From Oslo to Nordkapp 1974 km :) A little bit amazing for my Renault 4 :)

Still no closer to finding out where Richard is in the UK though.

pepper

Apparantely 4 posts from you! But i cannot find out what these were about.I am not at all good at computers.I should have stated that I am in east lincolnshire.H ave 2 type 810 engines for sale these will interchange with type 686 I believe But they have stood for a long time & will not turn over. They are 1300 c.c. motors.Also a floor change gearbox to suit. 5 gtl stuff.I was going to fit one into my 4gtl but the original type 686 (1108c.c) has yet to wear out.Chassis will have to be scrapped if not sold soon

richard. what's the code after 810- on your Gtl-motors? any of them have a dual-carb on them by any chance? Upper wish-bones in good nick?

redalpine from richard

Both gtl motors are 810-m7/19.No special carbs (I think) Wishbones? None on my engines!All the best!

Back