Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Saloon Wanted

andymissen

LobeHole 58
In the beautiful Soar Valley Loughborough
Hi there peeps...not been on here for a while now...erm we need a saloon...not gotta be mint...but serviceable...cash waiting...take care everyone.

Judging by the hats would that be a Saloon Bar? ;)

Joking apart there is/was a 4L left hand drive powder blue R4 advertised for auction on car and classic. I think the auction was to be held Kings Lynn direction ??? Anyway that's not too far from you

Sorry Andy I've just looked. It went for £750!!! That's a real bargain judging by the condition

• image.png
    image.png
    522.2 KB · Views: 7
IMG_20160225_125837.jpg Hi Andy,My 83 GTL is left hand drive and is in very good condition having been renovated by a Renault garage. The seats have been recovered and it is looking great. It cost me £5000. Yes I know it seems a lot but I didn't have to do anything to it. When I look at the number of hours some people put into their renovations I thought it was worth it. Anyway, Whilst I think it is the best car ever, I want an earlier model from the 70's and would have to make space for it by selling "Geoffrey" first. If you want a get in and drive car with nothing to do to it I am open to offers.IMG_20160117_140952.jpg IMG_20160127_144745.jpg

Back