Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

seat set wanted for 4

BABYBLUE

Enthusiast
I have decided that my 21 year old little blue 4 needs some matching seats.
'He' came with odd front seats and no back seat [which wasn't a problem because he was used to transport dogs, 3x filled 5gal water containers to my field, hay, straw and horse tack.]
Ive lost count of the number of times ive had to explain to folk that ''yes they do have rear seats only ive not got one!!!''
So if anyone has a set that would look nice in my blue chap please let me know.
He is just undergoing a facelift and respray...

It's possibe to buy seat covers again. See http://www.windclassics.nl/, click on NIEUWE ONDERDELEN/AANBIEDINGEN and look for Bekledingsset. Expensive though. I've got a tatty but usable rear seat you could have. Could do tatty front seats too. Are you coming to the R4 run in Kent?

I've only got tatty GTL seats, but do have a set from a Spanish TL that are brown/ orange fabric and fairly decent if a little threadbare in places bthat I would part with. Failing that, the nicest R4 seats that will fit in a GTL are the vinyl ones in the '70s TLs. They last well. Maybe someone will have a set.

We are not going to R4 run, but id like to take you up on your offer of the tatty seat set, as you say seat covers will hide the worst but brown and orange sound rather jolly.
Where are you ?? we are in Bolton Lancs..

I'm in Bedford. Your side of it though. Looks like I've got 2 rear seats in the red/grey tartan (that normally goes with the blue cars) one of which might be reasonable, and lots of front seats which probably aren't up to much. More than welcome to them if you are passing.

We would love the red grey rear seat.
Would you be able to send it by courier?????.
I could have it picked up, all you would need to do is wrap it up in old cardboard boxes from your local co.op and ill haveit collected.
can you let me have your phone no and ill sort it out.
E mail me on loppylugs47@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks. penny

Communications seem to be down on this one - I'm guessing you didn't get my email or I didn't get yours. Probably the problem is at this end - I've been struggling with email.

Private message system on the forum is reliable - if you would like the seat and bumper click where it says malcolm in blue at the top left of this post and select send private message.

Back