Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Shed load of Spares’ Job Lot !

Hoof

Enthusiast
I no longer have a R4’ but ! I do have a large amount of Spares, inc Body and Interiors panels. Job lot ! Located in Ipswich.

HI Im after a bonnet for a gtl.
and maybe a
drive side wing.
Some nameless miscreant reversed into mine , stoved it in.
then drove away .
gutted!

how much for the job lot. do you have a list of what you have?

Evening Edwin,
Sorry ! haven’t a list, as I’ve moved since last I last checked the contents. But there’s lots of Gems, like light Lenses, Grills, complete interiors (door panels and seats) plus boxes of Bits and Pieces. Make me a Offer !

Evening Kadir.
Almost certain there’s a Bonnet and a Wing, not sure if the Gti ! is any different from the GL, that I believe these came from.

sorry about the delay in responding.
Fab!
What sort of condition are they in?
cheers.
K

Equally! sorry for the delay, as I remember there Very Good, but Sadly due to Covid I haven’t been able to return back to Suffolk, but hopefully will be back in July, and will take some Photos’ if you can wait till then.
Regards
Hoof

Hoof,
Interesting name. may I ask which particular model of R4 do you have please?

Regards
Rob.

I have a 1972 4L 782cc four speed with hammock seats and a non bending back seat, though I have acquired a bending one as an extra. The grill is the chrome one with the off set Renault lozenge.

Hi Hoof. Do you have the Mk 2 chrome grille in good condition. I would be very pleased to take that off your hands please. Edwin

Hi Hoof
Did Edwin get the grille? If not I'm very interested in it. Don't want upset any previous enquiries though.

I am still up for the grille. i have not heard anything back yet, and am waiting for a reply.

Good morning,

I am in Western Australia and helping a friend restore a 1970 Renault R4 estate. There is a part missing and I know I will not be able to purchase a new one. Under the bonnet there is another handbrake leaver, at the base is the handbrake equalizer, it connects the two cables with this item to slide and equalize the too brakes, if removed with imagination it looks like the horns of a bull.

If you do not have could you put me in touch with someone who may have this item.

Regards,

Richard.

My email is, marick@westnet.com.au

Back