Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Solex 32

DFigueira

Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

Ive been trying to tune my Solex 32 (came from a late Renault 6 with a 845cc) but I must be missing stuff. Is there a diagram on what os connected?

I cant remember to be honest on what I could be missing.. but right now the only things that are connected are the choke and accelerator. But there are at least more moving parts/brackets. Accelerator pump I guess?

Thank you

Thank you for the photos!

And yeah - I am definitely missing something. I'm assuming this not being connected will make my carburettor not have gas under acceleration? Also - I'm assuming it's the bracket on the other side that connects there but what moves/messes that bracket?

r3khjkpk.png

Would there be a diagram on how these things should be connected? The linkages were not correctly fitted looking at photos on internet but I cant also figure out them and the Solex manual doesnt help.
This is a Solex 32 EISA 4
Thanks

1688223990748381322417047210801.jpg

If someone has/can provide better phtos of both brackets (the accelerator pump and accelerator itself - both are not installed correctly), it would also help. I cant find useful photos.
Thanks.

I have had a problem with the Solex 32 carb since buying the car - only runs on full choke.
So just bought old one on ebay for 55€ including shipping.
The 2 carbs are completely different but just changed them over and the car now runs perfectly. Pictures of the new carb - hope they help.

20230707_090355_resized.jpg20230707_090413_resized.jpg20230707_090426_resized.jpg20230707_090623_resized.jpg20230707_090647_resized.jpg

It is a bit annoying when people don't bother to check if their request for information has been answered, or if they do check, then not bother to respond.

It is a bit annoying when people don't bother to check if their request for information has been answered, or if they do check, then not bother to respond.
Thank you for the help. I wasn't able to respond so sorry for the inconvenience :)

That's also a different model and I still didn't wanted to change my carburettor since mine is original to the engine.

Back