Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Solid Renault 4 f6 spain

RenaultSpain

Enthusiast
hi guys I'm selling my 1982 1 owner Renault 4 f6, if you would like any vids of her running or pictures of floor etc just let me know I have over 81 pics so not a problem you can contact me by phone or what's app on 0034620652773
Or email: neumaticostotal at hotmail.com
Any questions or queries please don't hesitate to let me know cheers:

Here I have my 1 owner 1982 Renault 4 van for sale, showing just 25,000km which I have been told is genuine, only one owner from new before me the van was used to take chemicals to the owners vineyards in Castilla La Mancha for the last 35 years up until 6 months ago when the old boys license was taken off of him.
The van is registered in my name and comes with all the correct paperwork “ficha técnica” and “permiso de circulación” (v5), I also have all the ITV’s since 1990.
I bought the van as an easy project to use to go fishing in! But due to other commitments I have no time for fishing nor the van!
The van is solid with absolutely no rust or rot, the only structural problem is some small pin holes in the foot wells which is due to stone chip rather than rust or rot, if I was going to keep the van I would of fiberglassed this as it is structurally sound.
The van has only just ran out of I.T.V (MOT) and to pass a uk MOT it should only need a set of tyres and little bit of fettling.
The van starts, runs and drives fine, it could do with a service and a good going over as there is a slight misfire, I have done a test drive and the engine gets up to temperature and the fan kicks in as it should.
The van has all the usual dents and dinks as per normal with a van of this age ! But is in pretty good shape it is however covered inside and out by red dirt! Please don’t mistake this a rust but the whole van is covered in it!
The price is £3000 and this INCLUDES transport to any mainland U.K adress. The vehicle is currently located in Alicante, if you would like to view the van l, I could pick you up and return you to Murcia or Alicante airport under no obligation to buy. If you have any questions or would like any photos or videos please do not hesitate to let me know.

• IMG_2677.JPG
    IMG_2677.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2678.JPG
    IMG_2678.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2679.JPG
    IMG_2679.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2680.JPG
    IMG_2680.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2676.JPG
    IMG_2676.JPG
    352.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2681.JPG
    IMG_2681.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 31
Hi Rhys, yes the van is still available. If you would like any more info or pictures please do not hesitate to send me a message cheers.
George

Final price £2500 including delivery to uk!
Any questions queries or more pics feel free to message me. Great practical van for someone!
Cheers guys

Back