Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

sorry me again

Greeney in France

Bloody nice bloke actualy
I have nt had a proper look yet and it may be quite simple but I need to replace and add a couple of buttons/switches to the console any tips or is it quite simple with a couple of screws?
My hazard lights only want to work occaisionally and I want to add a rear screen heater switch

You'll probably find all the wiring for extras you don't have is already in place (for post-83 cars and vans with GTL style dash). Neatest way to do things would be to pick up the switches secondhand (or pinch them from that '93 car) and plug them into your existing wiring.

Easy then. Put yourfinger on the side of the switch and push it sideways towards the speedo. It should click out a little. Push it a little further and it should click out a bot more so you can pull it out. The switch blanking covers do the same thing.

Ahh cool that will save me levering with a screwdriver, do you know if there is 2 separate relays for the hazards and indicators My indicators work fine but the hazards either dont flash or flash at top speed. With the french CTs getting stricter i had better do it before its first CT in 8yrs

Back