Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Speedometer transmitter Not Renault

lazyduck15

Enthusiast
I apologize for asking a question from a non Renault part, but I could not get any advice on the matter on Chevrolet Tracker, nor Suzuki forums I have visited so far.
Speedometer on a Chevrolet Tracker as well as distance meter is not functioning "Service engine soon" light went on. Engine works properly. Required replacement part (Standard SC192) costs an arm and a leg and I would like to have the chance to test my current part to be sure I am in the right way.
Do anybody may provide some directions as to how to test transmitter. Any factor able to ship to Mexico City? (See Pics) Is got three connectors. Any help will be very much appreciated

• DSCN0895.jpg
    DSCN0895.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN0897.jpg
    DSCN0897.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 143
Sorry you haven't had any replies, but most of us run Renault 4's because they have minimal electrics in them!

Thank's pepper!

The cost of this sensor locally is 350 US and it is related to another one that works along with it that priced at 700 US.
You are right. Older cars like my R4's, R5 run almost to no maintenance cost. I do not understand why modern cars with their sophisticated technology are so expensive. What has been the benefit to us , customers of this progress?

It will be interesting to see how these electric cars fare in a few years.
(Given that its usually electrics that go wrong and cost alot)

Back