Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Tail gate

Hi, ihave one that is rust free and just has a small dent in the corner[really easilt rectified].It is £12 if you are interested ?
Regards Liam

Sorry tailgate has now been sold to a Welsh gentleman ! have been waiting for you to contact me in regards to collection but heard nothing ?
I used to hold spares for people but due to time wasters and a lot of spares waiting to never be collected i work on the first to collect basis .Let me know if you are 100 % sure if you need other spares again and i will try to help .

Hello Liam - Not a problem about the tail gate and I am sorry not to have got back to you but I think I said that I would get out to see you the next time I had to go to High Wycombe - As Clementine would say 'C'est la Vie'

Have you got any tip top seats and door panels (Red cheque) at all?

Also is it easy to change the engine mountings as mine look past their sell by date?

Have a nice Henley Wednesday - here is a pic I took in Henley Woods recently!!

Ian S

• brit cd.jpg
    brit cd.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 87
Bloody hell thats my eccentric uncle asleep .Please see messages below

ian Stanbury said:
Hello Liam - Not a problem about the tail gate and I am sorry not to have got back to you but I think I said that I would get out to see you the next time I had to go to High Wycombe - As Clementine would say 'C'est la Vie'

Have you got any tip top seats and door panels (Red cheque) at all? HAVE TWO REAR TARTAN DOOR PANELS ONLY .

Also is it easy to change the engine mountings as mine look past their sell by date? BIT OF A FIDDLE

Have a nice Henley Wednesday - here is a pic I took in Henley Woods recently!! BLOODY HELL THATS MY ECCENTRIC UNCLE !

Ian S

Back