Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Tailgate spring arm wanted

renoir cigar

Enthusiast
Hi I am looking for a spring arm for a 65 4. Whole unit including plastic cover on spring in good condition preferably!
If you have one you are prepared to sell please let me know!
Also chasing the hand operated pump that sits under driver side dash compartment for window cleaner, aluminium push button one, mine has diapraghm kaput, not repairable it would appear : (
Cheers
Steven

I'm not having much luck it would appear! Anyone got one of these or a link/ suggestion for continental options?
Cheers
Steven

I have been chasing up a few bits now on Leboncoin and no responses. My assumption is that the vendors are getting the requests and deciding they are spam, maybe, has anyone had any experiences with leboncoin that would confirm this suspicion?

Signed annoyed....

80% of my enquiries are answered via email or telephone. Some only prefer telephone. You must enquire in French.

I buy and sell on the site all the time. All my cars have come from there and I have sold 3 on there too.

Be patient and send a couple of times to make sure they know your serious.

If you need help let me know, they maybe put off by the foriegn enquiry :D

Yes I think some EU assistance is required! I sent you 2 pms so let me know if you got them thanks,

Cheers Steven

Yep, yep. Will get to it. Busy with work and and major flood/disaster in our valley. Been offline a while. Back at the weekend.

Back