Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

The best place to sell a 4l?

lill_sankan

Enthusiast
Hello! I'm thinking of selling my 4l. I have too many cars, I'm affected by the financial crisis going on and I don't have the time to do anything with the car. So I should probably sell it... :( Anyway, where is the best place to sell a 4l? I also have a Volkswagen and if you want to sell one of thoose you just go to thesamba.com and VW fans all over the world can take interest if you want to sell your VW. Are there any sites like this when it comes to 4l or should I just try to sell it on the national site where most cars are sold in Sweden? All information is welcome. Many thanks from Johan, Sweden.

You are welcome to advertise on here if you are not in a hurry. We only have a few Swedish members on here, but Google will help Swedish buyers find the car. That process would take a while, but it's free.

How good is the car? I bought a lovely car from the south of France last year and flew over to drive it home. If it's a very good one the French might be interested. Or the Japanese maybe. The yen is strong and international eBay might be worth a try.

Otherwise probably you would be best advertising in Sweden.

If you have the time, then I would post as much information on it on this, the greatest forum for English-speaking R4 fans in the world! Post plenty of pictures too. You could always write your post in English and Swedish.

Good luck!

Back