Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Tinkerbell is started

peter pan

Enthusiast
hello all jest to let u no i had her started two day. :mad: but then we had to take the petrol tank out cos it was all blocked but its all back on now and she starts like a dream thats all i need now is head lights.sort body work out then she will go in for a m.o.t and jest want to let u all no you have been a really big help to me sow thanks to all of u

Well done. did you take the cylinder head off in the end? What was wrong with her?

yes i had 2 take the head off cos all the valves where stuck sorted all that out now. i gave her a oil change and new filter i did think it was going to two sound like S_it cos it was done 157000 on the clock but she runs and sounds like a dream i got to send a way for the log book soon i might wait till its all done i don't think I'm going to keep her tho but at the moment I'm having lots off fun sorting her out i send pics soon Wat she look like in side she is sweet (black leather)

Peter Pan 2? Would that be the sequel?

157000 is nothing for these engines. My current car is at 159,750 and the engine is still good. They'll keep going forever if you look after them (or in the case of mine even if you don't.

Look forward to the photos. Mine has the black leatherete interior too. It's very comfortable.

Back