Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

wanted lhd dash and windscreen

michaelgirraffe

Enthusiast
i am after a left hand drive dashboard and steering column and a front windscreen....possibly quite a few other interior pieces as some mindless nugget decided to break into my pristine f4 van and torch it after they failed to nick it....god bless the youth of today....any help sourcing parts would be much appreciated mike

so sorry to hear that Mike...
cant help you with anything like that im afraid but someone on here will have the bits you need im sure

cheers
andrew

I hesitate to offer any help due to the fact that in the past people I have replied to never get back to me! However, my friend will be taking another 4 to the UK soon & will have room on his trailer for bits. We have two cars which we are breaking. What bits do you need & for which year?

Hello,
I am looking for a nearside (for UK) rear door window and frame assembly (black, not chrome) in very good condition. Current one has rusted. Are the rear door window frames suitable on either of the cars that you are breaking? Where could you deliver to and how much would it cost?
Many thanks.

Is it the plastic covered frame from the later car? Breaking an '86 ex army driving school so it has two sets of pedals.

Hello

They have a 11280, 1970 Renault 4 in the scrap yard in villeneuve sur lot France could look for bits in there for you if your interested.

Regards Eddie:smile:

Hello

They have a 11280, 1970 Renault 4 in the scrap yard in villeneuve sur lot France could look for bits in there for you if your interested.

Regards Eddie:smile:

Is it the plastic covered frame from the later car? Breaking an '86 ex army driving school so it has two sets of pedals.

Hello, yes - it is plastic-coated around the outside of the frame. The middle upright between the two panes of glass is metal with a plastic-like finish (it's that bit which has rusted, especially at the bottom).

Thanks.

• nearside-rear-window.jpeg
    nearside-rear-window.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 145
I have LHD Car I am bracking here in Dublin all the parts you need show be on it .The rear door glass are on rubbers not sliders.

No reply from michaelgirraffe then - that figures! The ex postie F4 in the breakers can keep his bits & I won't have to fill my car with them
JJAD, will the bit on the glass alone do you or do you need the whole frame?

reo24: Unfortunately I need the whole frame, including the glass. But I'm only really interested if it is in mint condition!

Des: thanks for your message, but I need a sliding window.

Thanks.

f4 lhd spares

I hesitate to offer any help due to the fact that in the past people I have replied to never get back to me! However, my friend will be taking another 4 to the UK soon & will have room on his trailer for bits. We have two cars which we are breaking. What bits do you need & for which year?

hey there....sorry for not replying straight away i have had to put my van in storage while insurance gets sorted out ....they are being awkward as to payment plus in the meantime i have been working away so dont bother with internet....my van is a 1985 and i req w/screen,seat belts h/lining and visors etc dashboard and cowling....inc speedo...it is later spec....info and prices would be much appreciated but please be a little more patient for a reply i am not a messer....just very busy many thanks mike

Hi Mike I have all the parts listed bar the head lining I dont' now what the post will cost ,are the parts wourth £200.

Cheers Des

fenault f4 parts

hey des....thanks for your reply regarding parts for my van....at the moment i am in portugal for couple of weeks and then to return to england....i am still waiting to see what insurance are to do with my van and i have parked my van out of sight mainly because it depressed me to see it looking it does...when i return i will make a full list of items i need and see then how you can help....hope this is ok....my replies are not immediate on internet but i will respond many thanks mike

Back