Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Wheel studs needed

Rogny Nick

Enthusiast
Hello.
I'm new to the Forum, having just acquired a 1989 R4 F4 LHD. Unfortunately, one of the wheels only has two studs as one has sheared (not good losing 33% attachment) and I have tried searching on-line to purchase a replacement - without success. It is for the later disc brake model (longer than the older drum brake stud. M10 x 1.25 thread apparently). Can anybody help?
Many thanks.
Nick

Hi Andy.
Thanks for the info. I've tried Palace de l'ancienne and Melun Retro Passion. Chris, on the forum, has some so I think I'm ok.
Yes, it is Rogny les Sept Ecluses, I have a barge there (and a Rensult 4 Fourgonette now). I've had four R4's previously and always hankered after another. Great little vehicles. In my opinion, up there with the Landrover Defender.
Cheers.
Nick

Hi Andy.
Thanks for the info. I've tried Palace de l'ancienne and Melun Retro Passion. Chris, on the forum, has some so I think I'm ok.
Yes, it is Rogny les Sept Ecluses, I have a barge there (and a Rensult 4 Fourgonette now). I've had four R4's previously and always hankered after another. Great little vehicles. In my opinion, up there with the Landrover Defender.
Cheers.
Nick
A barge and an R4 van - what a marvellous combination!
You'll probably recognise this place (photo taken about 30 years ago):
Rogny F4 marked resized.jpg

It looks familiar however, not many stores left open in Rogny now. Even the pharmacy closed last year. If ever you are passing, feel free to call in.

20230405_113703.jpg

Back