Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Wheels and window rubber bit

waterkress

Enthusiast
Hey all,

Before I head off to Mongolia on the Mongol Rally with my 1964 Renault 4 I need to get some spare tyres and wheels. I also need to refit the front windows as the rubber has all but disintegrated. Can anyone help me out with whereI can get these? Or if anyone wants to sell me some?

Cheers

Chris

www.optimisticfools.co.uk

ive a couple of crusty rims you can have
the tyres are shot though
new rims are still available from renault

Hi Matt,

Sorry I have been away so only just replying. Are the rims the wheel parts without the tyre? (Sorry I am new to this) We have managed to get some tyres so if you still want to get rid of your wheels I will take them off your hands. If you think they are worth it..i.e. how crusty is crusty?

Cheers Matt

Damn you beat me too it, I was about to post the same thing!!

Once you sort Waterkress out, I need some spare wheels to take on the mongol rally too!

Please PM me if anyone has any to sell, I dont want to have to go the dealership if I can avoid it!

Cheers
Rich

I have some very rusty wheels which I plan to throw out unless anyone wants to take them off my hands. They are in Milton Keynes. I'll post some photos to show you how bad they are. I'm no expert, but guess they'd be OK for rallying.

rusty wheels

Hi guys i am looking for a one or two wheels.They are for my mothers trailer so i guess the condition dosent matter to much as long as they havent got holes rusted all the way through like the current ones.So if anyone happens to have any or info on where to get them please get in touch.
Andy

Hi all
sorry been away too

the 2 i have got are useable as spares, they were just completely rust covered and i couldnt be doing with trying to sand and respray them
they have tyres but they are perished but they also have inner tubes which seem to be holding air
anyone want them feel free to come and get them,chessington KT9 area

Back