Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4L International 2013

Just a thought, is anybody going from the West Country via Plymouth-Roscoff?

Cornish4, do you have a direct link to their facebook page? I can find the 2011 one but not a recent one...

Hello pepper, I'm not sure how to do a direct link to FB to show you their page. If you are on FB yourself all you need to do is type in 4L INTERNATIONAL and the page should come up, but I'm not sure how to get it if you are not on it. Sorry. Maybe we have an expert who can help. Malcolm!!

Hi all, I've just been on the 4L International Facebook page and Raphael who runs the page says don't worry if you can't pre book your tickets online because of the problems they've had, or by post. You can simply turn up at the event, and pay at the gate.
BTW, it's 15€ per person for the weekend, and 5€ for the car. Not sure about camping prices, but I know it won't be a lot.

Just three weeks to go now:D

Wish I could come along - but work gets in the way all summer.

Take lots of photies for sure ;)

Like 'Tripyrenees', work prevents me from making it there. But really looking forward to stories and photos :)

That's a shame chaps, but of course work must come first. Maybe next time eh? I'm sure there will be loads of photos for you to enjoy.

I've heard that Rouen can be a bit of a problem at the best of times. Sorry you cant make it David, but just out of interest, how many of us are hoping to go to Thenay from these shores this time? And am I the only one from down west?

Off to Thenay tomorrow and getting very excited. Looks like the weather is going to be scorching so hats and sunscreen all round- especially for the follicularly- challenged!

We should all be there :¬)

Please take lots of photos for those who can't attend and HAVE FUN!

Just arrived at Thenay after an excellent run across France from Roscoff. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting up with new ones too. Very sorry some of you couldn't make it this time. Regards Brian&Rita.

Enjoy, we couldn't afford it this year due to circumstances.

Have a lovely time you lucky people..

Just could not get away from work this time, so have a great time all...Looks like you should have a great great time...

I've only just read this post so I'm going to miss it too. It's come round quick. Was it really this time last year we were in France looking at rodeo's with Malcolm?

Back