Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..As the sea harvest is running out..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..Dont you all think we should be banning the catching of Renault4fish especially by rods on Chesil Beach near Portland, the best plaice in Europe for such fish? If we dont they will be fished out and Renault4fish and Chips will become a distant memory..

Last edited by a moderator:
..Did you notice last night?

..M or S moved all my posts that I had specifically placed in sections that no one else uses so they would stay live for at least 3 weeks!!

Well done Malcolm or Steve, you spotted my plot!!

Is this Portland near the Bill ian?? -if so you probably know the geezer tinkering about with Renaults second/third street in from the seafront... -R.

PS:Never SEEN a kangaroo with this kind of furry tail before!

..Certainly is Reida..

..And I thought you were talking about The Bill - A terrible TV show here in UK about.....Well, Bill and his mates.

I do know the geezer you are talking about, Trevor MacDonald he is called - in the second street in from the seafront as you so rightly said - Acacia Avenue and I popped in to see him last week amazingly enough and he has some serious repair work on his hands as you can see....

When he is not repairing Renault 4's, as a fill in job, he reads the news on ITV here in UK!!

Now Reida, everyone here on the site wants to know why you seem to be so well informed on things Anglo Saxon when you live kilometres and kilometres away in Norwayland?

'Evening ian... az ve zay-Ve hafe our vays -and ve kip an aye on yu lot lifing on zat island.....
Fact is I know Trev via a mutual friend,Alan M'hews (Alpine/Venturi)
next time you speak to Trev say Hi! from me and tell him my red AlpineV6Turbo dynamo still hangs in there...
We could use his expertise over here as all news thesedays seems dull-ITV seems SO full of imagination c",)
This 4 seems to be in Dire need of some serious Gaffa-taping......

Dorset being one of my Fave spots-even after encountering one native Too spirited by local brew at the Old Smuggler who took me for 'just another ruddy Londoner' having a P*** down there..
-'Course we ended up Best-Buddies after a few more too many -R.

Uhhhh-Difference???? The Vikings had better beer ???
Could Puke longer??? NO-Now I know! We have Elks-ruddy Danes haven't, so they try to steal all elk-signs along our faboulous motorways-but we are on to them!! -R.

..Well I dont know what to say..

Apart from the fact that my Dad has a certificate from King Olav thanking him for driving out the 'naughty boys' from Norway in 1945 - So here here, Reida

as your pic so clearly shows:
we've been known to always take them Danes under our wings..

They can't ski or skate haven't got mountains or fjords even their
socalled design is of questionable rep. but we-we love them as a relative being somewhat short of a full deck.... -R.

..Reida you are supposed to thank me for my Dad's effort!!

..And as you will never have seen King O's thank you, you are supposed to ask me to post it up..

Look a Renault 4 wheelbarrow...without the Renault - ideal for logs??

And to all of you:

1 - Name of Polich chick?
2 - Cost of a Battersea Power Station pic?
3 - Celebrity next to me at my hairdresser?

Seems as though none of you want a charts of Lisbon Harbour?

sorry ian-Ofcource I'm thankful for your dad's effort
hadn't it been for that we wouldn't have experienced the Anglia,the
Somerset and not to forget the Allegro they would all have been VW's et al but we would have had STRAIGHT roads and Free speed.
and (possibly) Renault VIER.
-pun aside;DO post King Olav's thank you for all to see -R.

PS: Name of Polished Chick is Ludmila something..Kova

..Oh Bluebell, you are a cheeky monkey..

..And you Reida win the Ploish Chicks' name competition - She is called Ludmilla Przewalski - or Luddy for short

So would you like a chart of Lisbon Harbour or some childrens rollerblading knee protectors as your prize?

And team, what is the diffrerence between and Pigeon and a Banker?

If nobody else is around to reply I'll tell you - a pigeon can still leave a deposit on a Porsche. :rolleyes:

Bankers are very gloomy because while they've lost half their money they've still got their wives.

And I particularly like this one à la Monty Python-
Bradford & Bingley employees were concerned they were given no notice of the takeover by Santander Bank. A Government spokesman said: 'No one expected the Spanish acquisition.'

By the way, what's the capital of Iceland?

..Rent-a-wreck?

..Cost of a Battersea photos?

..Celebrity in next chair?

..Buzz - Out of Time

..The answers are:

£3000 and Stuart Little (I think it was, as I couldnt see him but only hear him scurrying around in the corner)

..Well here it is Reida..

..And my Dad always said that liberating Norway and meeting the locals was a huge pleasure..

• Olav.jpg
    Olav.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 40
That's not bad at all ian!
chart of Lisbon harbour sounds valid reason enough to drive down there and check if it matches description..
-If Roffen ends up in the sea you Will hear from me again c",)

..Ok Reida, Lisbon Harbour it is..

..And it will be in tomorrows post..

None of us down here below 60 degrees know what life is like up there in Norwayland Reida..

Take a few pics for us all ..out of your front window, down the local Fijord and of you on the local mountain top to give us an idea what life is like in Norway.

Here is my front window view and not a fijord or mountain in sight!

And what about some more front window views from everyone else?

What a good idea...David in Aus, all the english team, Pasha and Sava in Serbia, John D in BH, all the french crew and last but not least Susanne and Timmetje in Rotterdam etc etc?

• CIMG0002.jpg
    CIMG0002.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 42
Back