Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..As the sea harvest is running out..

Its a little dark for a view from my front window, I will try and oblige tomorrow.

Not as pretty as your Ian... still there is an R4 in the photo :)

06112008369smallmd4.jpg

This was last winter - the view isn't quite as good in summer when the trees are in full leaf.

• DSCF0177.jpg
    DSCF0177.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 44
..Captain Van Rouge..

..Is that a view from your front window or a view of your front window in that big house across the valley?

If it is a pic from your front window, you must have a very high front window and is that why we cant see your Renault 4 in the pic?

And who has bashed Blanche?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OK Ian, Blanche is safe and sound in the garage. Here's the view from my window taken a few weeks ago. It's wasn't that clear today.

• vir_view.jpg
    vir_view.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 40
..That is a great view Bluebell..

..Shame about the ugly poteau..

I am also so pleased to hear Blanche is ok and that I have, as usual, got the wrong car!!

Can't wait for Peppers front window view and am also very keen on seeing Davids' in Aus?

What about you Bluebell - whose window are you looking forward to looking out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to take a photo today, in my defence I got back in plenty of time but spent all afternoon working on BB, I've been swapping dashboard, steering wheel, heater fan and installed an arial and replaced the old arial.

By the time I got home it was pitch black again sorry.

Here's the view from my Château. The vineyards are where the grapes are harvested for the famous wine "Château de Chat Clementine".

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 38
Well I finally managed to get a photo in today, but I'm afraid its not very good weather, very overcast and miserable, (typical Uk Autumn I suppose)

• Download all picturesfrom Kodak camera on 23.09.07 167.jpg
    Download all picturesfrom Kodak camera on 23.09.07 167.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 36
Sorry I forgot to add, when its sunny its a fabulous view, its a shame we're not allowed to buy it otherwise I owuld have bought the house years ago and would be sitting in a conservatory looking at that view right now!

Ian!-FINALLY had time to pick up my Grand Price-quite a treasuretrove in there.Amongst lot of other stuff,seachart ..copy of King Olav's Thank-you diploma to your dad
and a very nice early Swedish map complete with nice period-correct (1958) tips & good advices
-Especially I liked 'The Seven Death-sins of the Motorist' even if older than Roffen-this map is now included in the Roffmobile-Kit.
-Haven't been on here much lately as wife is keeping me busy
(Hope it'll pay off to be such a good boy-Christmas fast approaching means I will grin&grovel to get that Roffen-cover she's promised me Thanx again Ian!! -R.

Back