Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Clearout time

Sorry it’s been sold with the other stuff but if you contact Christian who bought it all he may not need it. His number is07479192012
Allan

Hi
Do you still have the car radio housing? If so, I would be interested to buy.

Desperate for the F6 lights if you can help! New to the forum, the chap who was restoring my little van is losing a battle with cancer and is now in a hospice, van is not road worthy yet. :(

Hi Andy

If you are still looking for these I have some. Please call 07941427281 if interested.

Was that lot off a Renault 5 TS? My Dad used to paint his rebuilt engines that bright yellow and did quite a few TS's over the years!

Sorry no more gearboxes. The yellow block was in a job lot of R5 bits I bought 20 years ago from a racer but it’s only an 1100 block, I hoped it was 1300
Allan

Hi Sam, sorry you are correct, I measured the yellow block today and it is a 1300. I Olson have 4 NOS 1300 liners, pistons and rods. No crank unfortunately. How about £150 for the lot.

More good news. To go with the 1300 block and pistons I have now found a new 1300 crankshaft so you can build a bottom end , an1100 camshaft can be reground to 1300 profile for a lot more go. I think the 1300 is about 60 bhp

Everything in the first batch has gone, tIMGP4582.JPG IMGP4580.JPG IMGP4575.JPG IMGP4579.JPG IMGP4581.JPG IMGP4577.JPG his is a new lot
1 Box of wheel nuts and hub centres #10
2 R5 1300bottom end, new pistons and liners, good used crank, good block, box of bits. Give your 4 real power! #150
3 Three bags of plastic trim, rubbink strips, parcel shelves, griillesetc #15
4 Box of distributors, caps points etc mostly new #20
5 Assorted cables , some new #15
6 Box of electrics, relays lights etc #20
7 1108 engine, cant remember which car this came from but the never wear out. #50

will post the small stuff but engine s will need carriers arranged by you

.IMGP4598.JPG

• IMGP4594.JPG
    IMGP4594.JPG
    395.2 KB · Views: 8
Sorry I missed a photo, the last one is hoses, some new , plastic trim stuff. They were in rusty water (roof leak) for a while but will clean up #15

Hi would you have the removable trim that sits under the steering wheel ,and possibly the trim round the speedo that connects to the lower trim under the steering wheel? Or anyone else reading this please let me know.

Hi would you have the removable trim that sits under the steering wheel ,and possibly the trim round the speedo that connects to the lower trim under the steering wheel? Or anyone else reading this please let me know.
Hi Bantamallan

I have sent you a PM conversation re your bits and bobs for sale

Johnny

Back