Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

End of an era

pepper

Pepper The One and Only!
Judiths finally put her old Volkswagen Bay window up on ebay today, I bought it for her eleven years ago as a birthday present and we've had great times in her.

But she needs major restoration work and I haven't the time to get it all repaired, so today we had someone come over and view it and we decided we'd sell her for more than they were prepared to pay using ebay.

So its a very sad day as I love using her and with the turbo diesel in the back she had been economical and fast.

Trouble is all the money we get for her will only be going towards repairing the KIA which is only depreciating!

Never mind because I also sold the Morris Oxford today and that was part exchanged for something a little different, pictures will be along soon so I will keep the anticipation high.

.. I have heard of Microsoft Windows Pepper..

..But never heard of Microsoft Volkswagen Bay Windows - any relation?

'Microsoft Volkswagen Bay Windows is a series of software operating systems and graphical user interfaces produced by Microsoft. Microsoft first introduced an operating environment named Volkswagen Bay Windows in November 1985 as an add-on to MS-DOS in response to the growing interest in graphical user interfaces (GUIs).[1] Microsoft Volkswagen Bay Windows came to dominate the world's personal computer market, overtaking Mac OS, which had been introduced previously. As of July 2009, Volkswagen Bay Windows had approximately 93% of the market share of the client operating systems for usage on the Internet.[2] The most recent client version of Volkswagen Bay Windows is Windows Vista; the most recent server version is Windows Server 2008. Vista's successor, Windows 7 (currently at release to manufacturing), is scheduled to be released on October 22, 2009.

Sound as though you are playing Car Musical Chairs at Maison Poivre!!

Can't wait for the pics and am dying of Ant Tissie Pay Shone!!

• CIMG4334 e.jpg
    CIMG4334 e.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 153
All I can say is its another Renault and was designed by Robert Opron, he of the Citroen DS SM and CX fame.

..I know, I know..

..The one that Clarkson and team said was the best car.....EVER!!

You are getting a Renault Avantime Pepper - Bloody brilliant, get one for me as well please..

Oh, just had a thought...Please please oh please don't let it be a Velsatis!!

• CIMG4343 e.jpg
    CIMG4343 e.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 145
Now as much as I like the Avantime, I think my other half may have something to say about me having two great big cars hanging around!

I tried suggesting one to her when we were looking at the Kia Sedona, but she wouldn't have any of it.

..You are so clever Pepper..

..Trying to make us think that you are NOT getting an Avantime for Judith..

She will be so pleased with you purchase but................. lets keep it a secret til her birthday shall we?

• Avantime j.jpg
    Avantime j.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 136
..Top of the pops to you Pepper..

..And it would seem as though the Microsoft Volkswagen Bay Windows item is doing reasonably well - In another 5 days it will be up to 10K!!

Good luck dear boy..

• CIMG4345 e.1.jpg
    CIMG4345 e.1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 93
Its doing very well, in fact I've been inundated with calls asking about it and hundreds of txts asking how much to buy it now.

In fact we've taken to adding a hundred pounds each time we get a txt, so far we are upto a buy it now of £3700!

..Well Pepper..

..Its all gone quiet over there?
..Its all gone quite over there?
..Its all gone quite.......
..Its all gone quite......
..Its all gone quiet over there?

So whats occuring on the 'surprise' car front?

..PS A 4 spotted or do I mean a spotted 4 in La Rochelle on saturday afternoon..

• 26-09-09_1518 e.jpg
    26-09-09_1518 e.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 26-09-09_1519 e.jpg
    26-09-09_1519 e.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 50
Sorry, been busy working again. more of the teasing to resume.

It was built in 1995 so its quite recent, and has the engine behind the gearbox al a the Renault 4.

..Not one of these Pepper?

..And if so .............WOW!!

• 95renault_next_1.jpg
    95renault_next_1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 96renault_fiftie_2.jpg
    96renault_fiftie_2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 45
  • initiale.jpg
    initiale.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 43
MMm Nope.

renault-alpine-conce-2_460x0w.jpg

not one of these either

..Hey Peps..

..Stop using other peeps' pics or you will have big Mal after you!!

• CIMG4117 1 1.jpg
    CIMG4117 1 1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 45
Its got where it came from on the picture, neh neh!!

Will try and get it out in the next few days, take some photos and post them on here as long as no one laughs (well not too loud anyway)

..Are you a happy chap Pepper?..

..Or is Judith a happy 'chapess' Pepper?..

..Microsoft Volkswagen Bay Windows out the door...

..Well done - so, one 'down' and when is it one 'up'.............and dont forget pics!!

• GG.jpg
    GG.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 38
Yeah Judiths very surprised at the outcome!

We're now two down because the Morris MO went as part exchange for the new camper.

..Part exchange for the new camper?

..Sounds ominious..

Is the 'new camper' what we are all waiting for Pepper?

• T.jpg
    T.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 37
Oops did I mention its a new camper we're getting there? :oops:

Back