Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

End of an era

The big reveal!!!!

Ok Drum roll please....

Here's the first pictures of our latest Renault Acquisition, its a 1995 Renault Master which my friend has spent the last 7 years converting into a camper van.

Its not the best looking thing in the world, but inside is great, he's put everything in here, central heating, TV, DVD, cooker, microwave, fridge freezer it has a 2500W 240v inverter so can run anything thats possible in a camper and has a built in intelligent battery charger to charge the 6 huge batteries that power everything.

The only thing it doesn't have yet is a double bed, hence the wood on the floor in preparation of me building it.

• Copy of Copy of P1020476.jpg
    Copy of Copy of P1020476.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 97
  • P1020487.jpg
    P1020487.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 96
  • P1020475.jpg
    P1020475.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 95
..Not only is the double bed missing Pepper..

..What are the plans for the indoor tennis court and swimming pool?

It is M A S S I V E !!

And its competition time again - Where was this pic taken?

The first person to identify this place will receive a fab CD but they ALSO have to attach an interesting R 4 related pic, like I do all the time!!

• 350_001.jpg
    350_001.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 97
That looks a bit like Blanche making her way over le Gois to the Ile de Noirmoutier. But it can't be as she's not keen on water.

Here is where we were with Claude this afternoon, at the Chateau de Pierreclos where the famous poet Lamartine lived. And where lots of wine comes from.

• Pierreclos.jpg
    Pierreclos.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 95
Here's the owners other car pulling his boat out of the water, at the Ile De Re, he was just telling me the other day how the salt waters worse in Renault Carbon Fibre than the Fours seventies steel!

• Pub-Renault-F1.jpg
    Pub-Renault-F1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 96
Judiths been driving it round with no problems, its only as long as my Old Mercedes LWB Sprinter, I know this because it was what he took the measurements from, to base the new rear overhang on when he started building it.

..Right right, you're bloody well right Bluebell..

..But as you have won so many competitions, you will now have to tell me which group had a song with the above lines in it ?

You will no doubt get that correct so which of your many properties do you want me to send the CD to?

• 374_001.jpg
    374_001.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 93
..OK, that was a difficult one..

..And for those of you who were trying to work it out, the answer was 14..

..So now, an easier question - Where is this and as a clue its a wonderful geological site somewhere between Weymouth and Swanage in Professor Dumbledor's favourite holiday county of Dorset..?

• xcc.jpg
    xcc.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 77
Anyway Pepper

Any more pics of your campervan?

(Bluebell - it looks nothing like Lulworth Cove to me)

Will add some more to my album later on, its a lovely conversion I've almost finished the double bed but this computer crashed yesterday and I've had to totally rebuild the thing so I've lost all my pictures (I haven't lost them totally I just need to recover them).

Back