Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

"Hello!" Celebrity Owners?

Firstandbest

Enthusiast
I once heard that Pierce Brosnan owns a R4!

Any other rumours? Apart from Ian of course!

Just wondered who might also be on the campsite at Thenay

Kylie - do join us! :hug:

The Slovenian president of the Parliament owns a R4.

Here's an article in Slovenian. Yes I know, no-one understands, but you can look at the pictures.

We are proud at R4's because they were built in our country. Nowadays they build there Clio Storia, Twingo, Wind. It's the only car factory in our country.

Greetings to you and to your President, Godlike. We need some bumper stickers... "my other Car is a Renault 4"! :)

Ahhhhh, wonderful! Vorsprung durch technik I believe you say in Germany! He'd get our vote :) Just think, if he ever needs a chassis, your countrymen could oblige. And wow, they'd last for ever!

The true 'Peoples Car'! :D

Great! Top Gear next!

The Stig has an open invitation to drive mine!

... Would probably be the last drive!

That's so cool! Even includes a tip for us in France this year ...

"Keep off the autoroutes and trickle through the France of yesteryear on the secondary roads. Never eat in the national restaurant chains; stay in small local hotels."

Good advice Nick - just wonder what Lord Sugar said as you set off! Bet he was relieved to see you return safely! :p

Cheers!

The car in the Mirror article, by Hammond, would be my dream R4, Orange, chrome grill and full length sunroof, georgeous!.
Alan.

The Pope has taken to hopping into his suitably white-painted R4 and driving it around the Vatican, to the consternation of his security guards.

• Pope-Francis-R4.jpg
    Pope-Francis-R4.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 4
I think sara cox from radio 1 drives one daily too. if not her another female radio one dj but i'm sure its her

Back