Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..Its competition time again

Ah! I've seen that shirt before in Fiji. He's the Minister for Tourism and came to check out Le Moulin Bodin as a suitable wedding venue for the Pacific Islanders. One just gets so tired of getting married on tropical beaches.

Ok Next guess, I reckon they are from New Zealand and she's the New Zealand Prime Minister? He's actually her bodyguard hence the difficulties with finding a shirt to blend in for the occasion.

..Yes yes and yes again..

..At last you have got the country they now reside in and to make it easier for you all, Sally is from New Zealand but where is the good looking bloke in the snazzy shirt and shorts from?

..Wow wow whiskey Bluebell..

..You are keen to win the Russ Conway CD arent you!!

You are on the trail of the lonesome Christian but sadly wrong continent - yet again!!

You and Pepper will get a CD prize in memory of Percy Verance but you will have to wait a few days till the New Zealand connection makes contact!!

• b03.jpg
    b03.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 59
  • b02.jpg
    b02.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 64
  • b05.jpg
    b05.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 63
  • b06.jpg
    b06.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 65
Russ Conway!! Why didn't you say that at the beginning because everyone would have had a shot at it.

I think he's a mail order husband from the Phillippines. Many years ago I ordered one and have since waited every day for the post to come. Perhaps I shouldn't have sent a photo with the application?

..Helene et Julien's wedding car..

..More of the same I know, but I vote these the nicest Renault 4 Wedding Car pics.................ever

And by the way, the Bride is in blue, the Groom in green!!

• x email.jpg
    x email.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 49
  • xa email.jpg
    xa email.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 49
  • xb email.jpg
    xb email.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 49
  • xc email.jpg
    xc email.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 51
  • xd email.jpg
    xd email.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 51
Thanks Ian

For Ian's competition
You need intuition
And a logical disposition
(My greatest ambition)

Thanks Ian, a fabulous CD arrived today. :)

• grumpy-van.jpg
    grumpy-van.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 39
Awww glad you won Bluebell, how is Russ Conway sounding these days?

Sounds good, shall I send the dog to wait for my mail for me?

She's got quite a soft mouth, doesn't bite too hard unless I tell her too. :rolleyes:

Back