Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Run 2010

..Well done Wing Commander Pepper..

..If I am not mistaken, we are only now waiting for news from HQ in London SW2 and A I R O T C I V ( read it backwards - its in code) for the full convoy to commence.

It would be such a shame after all this effort if 'she' failed to turn up?

And another thing Commander, did you get a chance while on your recent French sortie to do some aerial surveillance of the 'safe house' near Tallud St Gemme, details of which were sent recently to you by IRS?

And talking of messages....message for Squadron Leader FirstandBest : What time do I expect you for our rendez vous in SE21 next Sunday morning please?

Calling Blue/Green Leader Q for Quatrelle here sir. Been up in the old kite encountered some invisible ash at 25 vectored over SE21 Beautiful views Circled the College and put down in Dulwich Park. Oops .. wizard prang then bandits on ground. Tackled single handed. Then had a nice cup of tea. Scramble 0900 next Sunday. Or earlier? Whatever the Controller says!

T T F N Old Boy Soooooooooooooooooooper OVER

..Perfect timing old boy..

.and I will have some Best French Baguettes from Denmark Hill Bakery ready for Roberts Best Wursts at the first Rendez vous point on M2

Very many are expected
I assume well be back for supper?
Can someone bring some mustard?
Tell Malcolm to get there on time this year
Order the route map please
Robert is to be treated like royalty
I will bring the camera
A good time to be had by all

Happy weekend to you all

I reckon we should get a game of I spy going.

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with.... V. ;)

Just fixed the engine up on BB yesterday, found out the redundant manifold vacuum pipe had been leaking letting loads of air into the engine, no wonder she kept stalling when coming down from altitude, what?

Just off down to the wretched MOT place, will be gone a while, wish me luck chaps.

Right we're back with a little blue and white ticket :).

One front tyre was looking decidedly dodgy, was still legal but only just, so whilst I was there I asked around if anyone had a spare couple of tyres and landed up with a pair of 155/13 Pirellli P3000 for £30 the pair, just popped into my local ATS on the way home and they fitted and balanced them both for a tenner. Though they did tell me my poor old Gordini alloys are looking decidedly out of round. Shall have to find a full set of GTL wheel me thinks. Just got an oil change to sort out and we'll be about ready.

Well done Pepper and well done BB

..Now Pepper, as you seem to have booked V a seat in your carriage in the train on Sunday afternoon, whey dont you send V a pm to tell her that we are all hoping she will come along.

After all our effort, it would be a big dent in our joint craniums if she fails to transmogulate..Reassure her that not all the Kent Run team are nutters, only Commander Firstandbest and Admiral Stanbury are - Lederhosen Robert may well be, but we will have to reserve judgement on him 'til we meet him!!

Talking of Robert...the Best Wursts are yet to come

Bloody Hell Pepper

859 - 862

I am now running out of steam but you continue to post useful info - So, if you dont watch out Pepper, I will have to go for a Royal Flush again - you know a thread in every category and you know how miffed Malcolm would be about that !!

LOL Dare you, got to be a picture of your own in each one this time though!

..I have and idea..

..I have made this card and am going to get everyone on the run to sign it and we will give it to Victoria H?

• CIMG0192.jpg
    CIMG0192.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 77
Was that you ...

.... buzzing me Wing Co Stanbury?

Anyone care to guess where I went today?

• Visiting Biggin.jpg
    Visiting Biggin.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 155
Kent Run Latest!

Hi All,
There will be a picnic stop on the Run ,weather permitting,so please bring supplies. There is only 1 pub on the green so not everyone will be able to eat there. If it is chucking it down then it will be a brief leg stretch only!

Back