Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

lots of parts

I'm interested in the back seat with all mounting hardware. Expensive to Sweden but possible.

Now ive finished the project, there are lots of parts and 'Everything Must Go'.
The parts are from three cars, 2 1108 GT L 's and one 850 ... more details will follow once I look at the history.
The R4 in the picture was the car most used to complete the 'One'. Before I started removing parts, the engine and gearbox worked well and sounded strong. I had intended to use this engine for the restoration of the 'One, but decided I would rebuild the original and keep this one for spares. I haven't used many parts; more pictures will be available showing different views.
I keep the car (registration 'HAM') View attachment 21080 View attachment 21081 View attachment 21081 View attachment 21082 View attachment 21083 View attachment 21084 View attachment 21085 View attachment 21086 View attachment 21087 View attachment 21088 View attachment 21089 covered with all spares inside.
Hi Chris. Do you have the windscreen washer reservoir and pump, either foot or electric operation? Thanks,
Rob Preston

Hi Robert,
I have a foot pump still attached to the floor which you can have. But the bottles have gone.
if you want the foot pump i will try and remove it. However.. It may be the previous owner fitted an electric pump (gone now), bypassing the foot pump. Ill dig around this evening and let you know.
CH

Back