Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

On your marks, get set and good news

..Spot on Mark...

..and in fancy bars and restaurants in London its called a Snake Bite, which is exactly what I was about to get here...

• CIMG0158.jpg
    CIMG0158.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 75
Posts Pepper dear boy...Posts

..I have given up trying to raise Victoria H team, which is a great shame as she really would have enjoyed the railway tour around some blokes garden in your carriage Pepper but in the window of opportunity you gave me last week while you were in France, I went to town and hell for leather on postings and I think I am now a miles ahead..

Lets do the count..

Pepper: 840 and not much recently

Sir Ian S: 853 and rising all the time even though I am down to 2 x Renault 4's!!

By the way Pepper, has Lederhosen Robert confirmed that he will be riding shotgun with you on Kent Run ?

If not, I will send him a coded message about my latest cunning stunt in making sure Germany is represented on the Kent Run.

News from France Team - Its sunny and hot and we may not have a flight home on Wednesday so will have to stay longer - Shame..

Hi Sir Ian, I see I shall now have to convince my good lady to get a phone line installed in France, just so I can continue to keep posting whilst on holiday!

Lederhosen Robert hasn't confrimed yet, when is he due to fly in??? There may be a slight problem due to a teensy tiny volcano.

Back