Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Parts Manual - PR 1104

Good morning! I would love to get my hands on a copy of your Manual, as I've just bought a Renault 4 and I am new to the world of simple mechanics without many electrics, but need help. Could I get a copy of this please? I'd really appreciate it and I'll even send it to a friend to get it printed for me just in case!

My email is

ryanjamesjob@gmail.com

Looking forward and hope to hear from you,

Ryan

Good morning! I would love to get my hands on a copy of your Manual, as I've just bought a Renault 4 and I am new to the world of simple mechanics without many electrics, but need help. Could I get a copy of this please? I'd really appreciate it and I'll even send it to a friend to get it printed for me just in case!

My email is

ryanjamesjob@gmail.com

Looking forward and hope to hear from you,

Ryan
Hello Ryan
Should be in your Inbox by now.
Regards
Tom

Hi Tomcat,
Good night! I arrived now at this forum and would like to get a copy of your Manual P.R.1104.
I have bought a Renault 4 GTL 1128 recently and I need help because the beauty have SOME problems... I had an issue on car parts information, to could buy. Could I get a copy of this please?
Regards
Joao Santos

Hi Tomcat,
Good night! I arrived now at this forum and would like to get a copy of your Manual P.R.1104.
I have bought a Renault 4 GTL 1128 recently and I need help because the beauty have SOME problems... I had an issue on car parts information, to could buy. Could I get a copy of this please?
Regards
Joao Santos
Hello Joao
Let me have an email address and I will send you a copy.
Regards
Tom

Can I ask for a copy of PR1104? Am I right in assuming it would suit my 1987 Savane? Well, 'my Savane' in theory... It's stuck in France on lockdown! Not seen it, had it worked on and given a clean bill of healthy, paid for everything, got it in storage at a friend's place near Agen and then... Oh well. It'll seem lke a free car when I can eventually go and collect it! :-)
My e-mail address is keith@fastbrit.com
Many thanks.

Hi all,

Tried various links for parts manuals which didn't seem to work or were broken, so asking the 4 collective if anyone has a digital version suitable for a 1987 R4 F4. Thanks!!!

Hi all,

Tried various links for parts manuals which didn't seem to work or were broken, so asking the 4 collective if anyone has a digital version suitable for a 1987 R4 F4. Thanks!!!
Let me have an email address and I will send you a PDF version of PR1104 which should cover your model.

Back