Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Meet 2010

Rally Bubble Car Museum

Hi all I will be sending the details of this event to those who have registered this week.
If there are any of you who intend to come and have not registered please PM your email address to receive the arrival pack.
Gary

The date is drawing near very quickly - I'll send my form back shortly Gary. I know you need some notice to work out numbers for the BBQ.

Who is coming in a R4 from here? So far looks like Pepper, Bobble, Lobster and me. I reckon I'll stay the night and make a weekend of it - are you guys staying for the BBQ?

Who else is planning to come along?

Gary - is there any need for R4ers on here to join a club in advance or can they claim to be members of the other club? I think I owe you £20 myself.

Sorry Malcolm, I can't be there, we're in France doing a charideee Bed Race around the streets of Lille ;)

Malcom you are already a member so you should renew your subs which you can do on line at the main club website www.renaultclassiccarclub.com.
Members of this forum do not have to join the club as they were invited to attend the event although they are always welcome if they do want to Join.
As far as I can remember there are five R4s booked in but sometimes people change which car they attend events in on the day.There should be you Bobble, Andy,Lobster and myself.Gary

Last edited:
Back