Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R5 MK1 Parts

Hello Apprentice, actually you should get into trouble. This is David Suttons post. He's trying to find parts for his R5 Mk1. Why would you want to change the subject and start talking about a car that's for sale in Portugal?

Hello Apprentice, actually you should get into trouble. This is David Suttons post. He's trying to find parts for his R5 Mk1. Why would you want to change the subject and start talking about a car that's for sale in Portugal?
Sincere apologies. It was the first post i could find to reach Paul. I'm fairly new to this. Try not to be too hard on me. I'm old now. And frail. And probably can't focus as sharply as you youngsters. I promise it won't happen again,
Regards,
Dave

Hi David, I have some column stalks , rear grilles and headlights which are not brilliant but may be better than what you have. I am currently laid up after an operation so can't go lifting stuff but if you can wait a week I'm sure I can find them. I am near Carmarthen, where are you
Allan
Get well soon mate,
Dave,
Pembrey,
Carmarthenshire

I believe apologies are in order. Just had bollockin for hijacking your post. Get well soon,
Best regards and good luck with new hip
Dave,
Pembrey
Carmarthenshire.

Hi David, I have just seen the pics of your switch and They are not the same as yours. I do have the rear vents etc if you still want them
Allan

Back