Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 Rear mud flap kits are now available !

Cyprusnoddycar

Enthusiast
When I bought 'Noddy' there were a pair of these original NOS (Rear?) mud flaps in the back with no mounting brackets. So I was wondering whether to get some more remanufactured here in Cyprus. Because I guess they are quite rare ?

20231118_130206.jpg

A pair for me too please.

When I bought 'Noddy' there were a pair of these original NOS (Rear?) mud flaps in the back with no mounting brackets. So I was wondering whether to get some more remanufactured here in Cyprus. Because I guess they are quite rare ?

View attachment 32428
Thanks for all your response, I will go and see our rubber manufacturer here who has been in business since 1956. And see what he says.

The only problem a lot of Spanish firms will not ship to UK
Yes, shipping anything from the EU to the UK is a problem these days. I gave up my Classic car parts EBAY business here in Cyprus after 18 years due to all the problems with the all the Customs paperwork/UK Border force/Vat etc. Although when I ordered my parts from Spain, Cyprus (EU) was not on their list of EU countries to ship on their website ? So I had to send my order via email, so hopefully they will deliver here. I guess I could always order a bulk order of say 10 pairs of these mud flaps, and sell them on this site ? Because EBAY is rubbish these days for selling/buying. Thanks.

Good evening all, Well, I have just ordered 10 pairs of these R4 rubber mats from Spain, I had problems ordering because Cyprus was not on their list of EU countries ? but eventually managed to pay for my order in Spanish ! (I am still learning Greek !) They are only 23 Euro (£20 GBP) a pair (Inc vat). And the other good thing is that shipping from Cyprus to the UK/EU is still very reasonable. So I will keep you all informed on this thread. Cheers.

Okay Gerald, I have reserved X2 pairs for you, the shipping was 45 Euro from Spain for 10 pairs. Which I guess is not bad.
Update: They only calculated the shipping cost for one pair of mud flaps and a few other bits I bought (3 kilos), so I am now waiting for the shipping cost for 10 pairs ! They weigh 600 grams a pair, so 6 kilos for 10 pairs.

Don't forget the mounting brackets part number 7700578786 or create your own from scratch.
View attachment 32439 View attachment 32440

View attachment 32441 View attachment 32442
Don't forget the mounting brackets part number 7700578786 or create your own from scratch.
View attachment 32439 View attachment 32440

View attachment 32441 View attachment 32442
Great ! Thanks for this useful post, I was wondering how they were hung/fitted. And they are really easy brackets to make !

Latest update. I have ordered X10 pairs of R4 mud flaps from Spain. And only 23 Euro a pair, plus 100 Euro shipping (for 8 Kilos) So only 33 Euro so far. And I am going to make the mounting brackets like the originals.

Back