Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Roffen (pictures of..At last!)

Marra!

Reidarrrrrrrr! Happy blirfday to you...... Haspy blurfday to vous............ Haaaaaapsy blurssssssday toooo yooooooooo :hug:
(better late than never :p:p)

Hi Bri-Thnx very much marra.....Not much to report from over here.Raining like it's going out of fashion,so am sitting with feet in fireplace trying to wait it out.. Alpine went throught Mot fine
Located and bought 2 New Spidan driveaxles for Roffen, will change later. Had our first night below Zero already :eek:
-R.

Ode to Nancy

Bongswah Mes Amis :hug:. It,s 'cool' here in the far flung reaches of the Roman Empire and we're huddling round our fires once more- I'm dusting off my 'long johns' as I tap the keys :eek:
I think Reidars got a Garmin (it makes coffee and has a snooze button) and there's a thread on here about fitting a 'ciggy' power socket - multiple type with a nice long power cord to fuse/wire in and can be fixed tastefully/unobtrusively under parcel shelf with good d/sided tape. ;)
Bleubelle You'll not regret the outlay - I wasted 300+ miles making wrong choices on french motorway split exits on my first foray on the toll jobbies. I must update Nancy - lovely soothing tones - don't fancy downloading Ozzie Osborne - perhaps 'Rene' or 'gendarme' from Allo Allo.:D:p

Bongswah Mes Amis :hug:. It,s 'cool' here in the far flung reaches of the Roman Empire and we're huddling round our fires once more- I'm dusting off my 'long johns' as I tap the keys :eek:
I think Reidars got a Garmin (it makes coffee and has a snooze button) and there's a thread on here about fitting a 'ciggy' power socket - multiple type with a nice long power cord to fuse/wire in and can be fixed tastefully/unobtrusively under parcel shelf with good d/sided tape. ;)
Bleubelle You'll not regret the outlay - I wasted 300+ miles making wrong choices on french motorway split exits on my first foray on the toll jobbies. I must update Nancy - lovely soothing tones - don't fancy downloading Ozzie Osborne - perhaps 'Rene' or 'gendarme' from Allo Allo.:D:p
(Ros and I are missing you folks.)

Tried the satnav for the first time this morning. Of course we insisted on going our own way by the vineyards instead of by the main road but she never got cross at all. Thinking of a name for her. What do other people call theirs?

BTW I thought winter had arrived on Monday and we lit our first fire. But now it's back to sunshine and warm breezes. Thinking about a dip in the pool (unheated!).

Do Satnav names always start with a G? I quite like Gwendolyn (as in Wallace & Grommit).

We don't actually have to go anywhere now. Capt van Rouge has just gone from here to Mâcon in a virtual reality sort of way. He's parked by the river.It's much cheaper than using up petrol and wearing out the tyres.

We call ours Doris - can't remember what sort it is, special offer from Intermarche!
Its socket is fixed via a cable tie through the grid in the radio console.

Nancy

She was one of my better 'ideas' - named in honour of the french city where I got completely disorientated/lost in the one way sytem and took a 30+ miles blind tour at 11pm on a Sunday night while hunting for d'essence with a sub zero fuel guage.:eek:
(My earthly serenity is now complete :rolleyes: - there are now no areas of my existence where I do not have the benefit of superior feminine guidance, direction and wisdom. :D:D)

Back