Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..Seasons greetings to you all..

..They get everywhere dont they, those bloody cd's?

..John - I am so pleased that you have received the little gift and that it has cheered you up.

Amazing really that posting things here to a friend a mile away sometime doesnt turn up - I recently sent Pepper a picture of Elvis P waving from his car but sadly it got lost in the post!!

But as we know, Mr Postie in little old BiH does the business!!

I dont speak for the forum in general but I am sure my colleagues here in the UK will agree with me when I tell you how incredibly pleased we all are to have you and all the other regular foreign forum contributors posting little snippets every so often. So keep it up and I really do hope one day we will all meet!!

And a really happy and peaceful 2009 to you John and of course to your lovely BiH as well..

• CIMG0038 c.jpg
    CIMG0038 c.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 19
Did you Ian?

I suppose he can't let proof that he's still alive be sent around the good old British Po system though can he?

Check your email Pepper..

..I sent it via the ether as you are right about him not wanting proof that he is alive and living close to you!!

• cbv.jpg
    cbv.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 19
..John - I am so pleased that you have received the little gift and that it has cheered you up.

Amazing really that posting things here to a friend a mile away sometime doesnt turn up - I recently sent Pepper a picture of Elvis P waving from his car but sadly it got lost in the post!!

But as we know, Mr Postie in little old BiH does the business!!

I dont speak for the forum in general but I am sure my colleagues here in the UK will agree with me when I tell you how incredibly pleased we all are to have you and all the other regular foreign forum contributors posting little snippets every so often. So keep it up and I really do hope one day we will all meet!!

And a really happy and peaceful 2009 to you John and of course to your lovely BiH as well..

I got really excited when I saw the mail :) Actually our old postman was retired and the new guy is having problems with the delivery...

I am glad that I can show you at least one bit of all the things that are going on over here and I really like this car so I am very happy that I can share my thoughts with you. It is not easy to be R4 enthusiast over here, everybody is telling you to buy something else :D I do hope we will meet one day, I met Sava and Pasha from Belgrade last year, nice guys.

Best wishes from BiH.

Back