Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Snow time

Snow time here in Southern Burgundy.

One of the things I like about life here in France is the commune system where things seem to get done at a local level. Our commune worker was out with his tractor and snowplough before 6am this morning.

Our neighbour's F6 (top) and our F4.

• DSCF0420.jpg
    DSCF0420.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCF0421.jpg
    DSCF0421.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 190
zima2011009small.jpg

Snow time here in Southern Burgundy.

One of the things I like about life here in France is the commune system where things seem to get done at a local level. Our commune worker was out with his tractor and snowplough before 6am this morning.

Our neighbour's F6 (top) and our F4.
We could do with that system over here. 25mm of snow here in Cornwall and the whole county comes to a standstill. The local authorities are never ready. :( If we had snow like John gets God help us!:cool:

We could do with that system over here. 25mm of snow here in Cornwall and the whole county comes to a standstill. The local authorities are never ready. :( If we had snow like John gets God help us!:cool:

25mm in Cornwall = 1 metre minimum everywhere else :lol:

Hi Rich, thought I had better move us here before Malcolm our webmeister does :) Your 4 looks good in the Devon sunshine, I can see you've been busy in the garage. The rust looks minimal from the photo. Our camper is a Devon conversion, but has a high-top. Regards Brian.:cool:

The temperature over will go below -15 degrees of Celsius. Well it is a bit sleepy in BiH, isn't it? :)

Cracking photos! Oooft, -15°C. The thought of that brings back bad memories! Nothing like that up here in Inverness today though, highs of +10°C. Amazing!

Cracking photos! Oooft, -15°C. The thought of that brings back bad memories! Nothing like that up here in Inverness today though, highs of +10°C. Amazing!

You've been lucky, it's been awful here today, cold with the type of rain that drives right through you.

Those snow photos are amazing!

Its over 1 inch here, traffic chaos tomorrow is guaranteed...

No snow here in west Lancs, but ice like you've never seen before. A thick coating on cars, pavements, grass, trees, hedges, icicles everywhere!

My Renault 5 has cheap horrible tyres and there's no grip at all in the snow. Got stuck twice on the flat!

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 107
Zoot Alor the snows bad in eastern 'Urop' by the looks of it

There are easily 6 inches here in Cambridge and more than a foot out on the Fens.

Traction avant grips the road like glue with Michelin's on each foot. A 22 mile drive that usually takes me 35 minutes, last night took me an hour and a half. I couldn't see the kirbs

Poor thing, Stupidity on my part.

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 95
Well not to bad here probably about 4 inches overnight but luckily main roads are clear but not so good on the side roads.:eek:

• two's company.jpg
    two's company.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 95
  • one'slonely.jpg
    one'slonely.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 94
^ has no snow :D

guess i can still use the motorbike

Back