Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

SOLD White 1993 4L for sale

I reckon it would make a good flagpole, how about the Union Flag or maybe the WHITE ensign flying from it?

Is there a Devon flag?

St Petroc's flag apparently is Devonshire's county flag. I think a vendee flag shoud fly although I think ian is already fly one from memory

St Petroc's (black with white cross) is Cornwall's county (country) flag and the flag of Devon is green with white cross. I reckon Ian should have one of these if he hasn't already got one him being a Devonshire lad.

I have just looked up the Cambridge and Suffolk flags too, i never knew we have flags. All thats to a R4

As every county in the UK has an emblem of some sort, there's no reason Mike why they can't have a flag to display it. It's what gives all parts of this fine country of ours it's variety, and people pride in where they live. No sign of us getting back to white 4Ls yet.

Ian's 4L has a vendee flag sticker on it. I have lusted after one of these for each of my fleet but alas I think they only hand the out to the luckiest of lucky. I suppose I could bring the boot lid home with the flag on....

So the white 4L will be coming to Cambridge to have a new boîte de vitesse fitted, then probably back to live my my aunt and uncle at their new house in Brittany.

Ah Mike, we have gone full circle, but probably not the last we will hear of the white GTL.

Because today is the anniversary or Jaws?

So a quick blast to Portsmouth last night in the Xantia to recover the 4L, Although i hear i missed a good concert in London. Sorry about the photo quality, phone quality.

Better photos to come.

• IMG_0282[1].jpg
    IMG_0282[1].jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0281[1].jpg
    IMG_0281[1].jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0280[1].jpg
    IMG_0280[1].jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 89
Back