Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Vandals! Hooligans!

Bunch of shits! I'm having issues in my workshop at the moment, I've been broken into three times in a month! The police are a total waste of time, haven't even contacted me after reporting it and I doubt they'd do anything if they did turn up!

If I catch the bastards I'm ringing the police to tell em I'm armed and I'm gonna shoot the fuckers! That may get a reaction! (ps I don't a gun) :)

I wouldn't want to be accused of wasting police time, especially as they have so much more that they have to prioritise before us country folk!

When reporting it I did get told that I lived too far away from anywhere! nearest police stations are 6 and 7 miles away respectively!

This is just mindless vandalism on a beautiful car. I have an R5 Supercinq and although I live on a nice and quite estate in England I keep my R5 in a locked garage. I think you are right Pepper that you are going to have to move in order to keep your lovely R4 garaged. :(

CCTV is the way I fear - I have fitted some cameras to our house as some stuff got stolen.

What a bunch of shits - I can't believe this actually happens.
Well I can actually 'cos there's photos...
D'you reckon it's the same lot as last time?

Back