Réparateur d'automobiles

Who's is this R4????

mike4gtl

Mad many would insit upon
Query solved

• r4 gtl.jpg
    r4 gtl.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 468
I do not like the chrome rear lens at all, but with those wheels and chrome calandre... I think it is the better model I could imagine. Maybe in another color... Mine is white too, and I am a bit bored having all white cars...

I quite like the chrome bits, makes it look like a super

I like the chrome bits but not with the plastic side panels of the GTL.

Looks a lot like Dereks.

Haven't seen a lot of french four on the forum lately. Is the car still in the North West or has it moved on?

Ahh yes, I remember, I bought an interior from him off ebay.

Haven't seen a lot of french four on the forum lately. Is the car still in the North West or has it moved on?

I'm wondering if its been written off or some such :shock:

Might be wrong but being parked in a Copart type yard with tape over the registration number are clues....

EDIT - Yes, indeed it has been written off :(

24619090_4X.JPG

Last edited:
It's a worry - tell all please Mike
Cripes - where is it Lobster?
And Mike - I'll have it if you don't.

Yes you found it.

As i said in the beginning i knew i had seen it a while back but i could not remember where. I spent about and hour and a half on here searching white gtl and 1985 gtl and chrome trim, then i found it. Looks abit sad now but easily repairable. I sent french four a PM but i have not heard back yet.

Now like Pepper's friend i have a copart account now but its silly bidding against each other so who intends to bid (who would like it) ???

I don't really want another. Would be good to see that one go back on the road - looks well loved.

Mike if you're bidding for it, I'll step back. I don't "need" another 4 but having seen this four in the flesh a few years ago I remember how good it was!

I'm glad that someone is going to bid for it - it would be awful for it to be crushed.

Good luck in bidding :-)

The french photo album just popped up at the bottom,,,that was a loverly 4 aswell...let the bidding begin :hug:

are you bidding renault4mad?

I'm all out now. Good Luck - Ihope it ruterns to a forum member

Hi Mike, no i didnt bother, got enough to do...the £50 joining fee put me off

Did you bid?

cheers
Andrew

nope i pulled out

£1750 it is currently advertised for with the panels to repair (minus bonnet) Its odd that they have taken the plates off it too. Ebay 241121022610

Back