Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Windscreen!

Sorry, I can't guarantee this is the place, google has failed me this time will try and find the receipt.

Try
http://www.readingwindowcentre.co.uk/about.htm

I don't know how much they will charge, I might have got lucky on the day. Probably worth ringing in advance and asking a price for a laminate windscreen.

Regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew and anyone remotely interested

Shopped around locally. Best I could find was £60 - My template is going to Norfolk for laser cutting .

Job done! I hope!

Mark

Im now in a similar boat. We decided to take ours out five weeks ago now and just as we were leaving the village a car went past, (very slowly I might add) because I saw his face looking at me. Then BANG stone hit the screen and being original just totally shattered. The insurance are using auto glass. They said it will take 3 to 6 months to get it cut ???? Whats wrong with these people. My poor little ren is out now for the whole of the summer. I'm totally devistated.
We live in suffolk and I have a friend who has a template, but who would cut a flat laminated glass. Noone here seems to know how to do it. Soooooo fed up.
Help anyone?

If nothing turns up over here sounds like an (admittedly costly) but rewarding road trip over to France could be in order.. Daydreaming at work I was thinking about collecting seat covers in the same fashion (once I get to that stage) from memory the closest dealer was near Caen although that maybe wrong/somebody on here from over there will know..

Back