Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Workshop Manual, Owners Manual

Nina

Hi I'm looking to locate the workshop manual and an owners manual for the Renault 4. My mother has had her Renault 4 for 21 years, she used it daily up until 6 years ago, when she was unable to find someone with the technical know how to keep it in running order. She is still very attached to it. My husband and I would like to surprise her and start the restoration of her "blue wonder" and the manuals that we did have, have gone missing in action.
I think the model that we will be working on is a 1974 model, if that is relevant.

Please if anybody knows where I could get hold of these it would be of great help!

Nina:)

Try ebay - they are always there for sale - I think there's one on at the moment. Do a search 'Renault 4' and you would be surprised at what comes up.

Steve

Jig

Hi.
I saw an R4 in a garden last year. (love at first sight)

So I bought it, and started repairing in november. Unfortunately the suspension mountings are hardly corroded.

I need the drawing of the jig, what I can see on the Ermintrude's chassis restoration page.
If anybody have that, please send me in e-mail to barna.zoltan@axelero.hu

Thanks!
Zoli from Hungary
(sorry for my English) :D :D

Welcome to the forum. I'll need to work out the measurements again as I've lost the original drawing. I'll do that and post here later.

Clementine said:
Welcome to the forum. I'll need to work out the measurements again as I've lost the original drawing. I'll do that and post here later.
That's great!

Liam4R4SPARES said:
I have a Haynes manual for your car if that is any help ?
Regards Liam

Is it a workshop or user manual? Whitch version have you? Electronical or printed?

Back