Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Radio Console for sale. Good condition. Originally from 1985 R4 GTL.

Hi Rob ,
I've bought an f6 van without radio - how much are you wanting for this, and would you ship?
Regards Duncan

Hi Rob ,
I've bought an f6 van without radio - how much are you wanting for this, and would you ship?
Regards Duncan
Hi Duncan,
The last one sold on here for £45, so I was looking for that.
I would be concerned about posting it as it’s quite flimsy on the side panels.Where abouts are you?
Regards
Rob

I've got a brand new one here I put mine up for 25 on car site and a buyer in portugal waiting for postage quote as I am not sure they are safe to trust in post tbh unless put in a heavy protective box

I've got a brand new one here I put mine up for 25 on car site and a buyer in portugal waiting for postage quote as I am not sure they are safe to trust in post tbh unless put in a heavy protective box
They are quite flimsy, so I’m reluctant to post it

I am also after one and based in Warwickshire if Scott doesn’t buy it. Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for one of these. Based West Midlands and Bristol. Can collect if stil available. Thanks. Andy

Hi, I'm looking for one of these. Based West Midlands and Bristol. Can collect if stil available. Thanks. Andy
West Midlands? I don't have a radio console for sale but I am in Solihull, wondered if anyone else was close.

Hi Andy McGhee,
Is it still available please? I think I may have found your listing on a serach. If so, apologies dfor the double message.
With best wishes,

Andrew H

Back