Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Radio Console for sale. Good condition. Originally from 1985 R4 GTL.

Scott4

Enthusiast
Hi Rob ,
I've bought an f6 van without radio - how much are you wanting for this, and would you ship?
Regards Duncan

Rob west

Hi Rob ,
I've bought an f6 van without radio - how much are you wanting for this, and would you ship?
Regards Duncan
Hi Duncan,
The last one sold on here for £45, so I was looking for that.
I would be concerned about posting it as it’s quite flimsy on the side panels.Where abouts are you?
Regards
Rob

mr-reno-139

AKA Paul Cunningham
I've got a brand new one here I put mine up for 25 on car site and a buyer in portugal waiting for postage quote as I am not sure they are safe to trust in post tbh unless put in a heavy protective box

Rob west

I've got a brand new one here I put mine up for 25 on car site and a buyer in portugal waiting for postage quote as I am not sure they are safe to trust in post tbh unless put in a heavy protective box
They are quite flimsy, so I’m reluctant to post it

Eccles60

First Renault 4 after 40 years waiting
Hi, I'm looking for one of these. Based West Midlands and Bristol. Can collect if stil available. Thanks. Andy
West Midlands? I don't have a radio console for sale but I am in Solihull, wondered if anyone else was close.

Hi Andy McGhee,
Is it still available please? I think I may have found your listing on a serach. If so, apologies dfor the double message.
With best wishes,

Andrew H